Become a Health Coach…
Be Part of the New Wave of Healthcare
Functional Medicine is the model that is transforming healthcare, and the field of health coaching is rapidly expanding.
The Functional Medicine Coaching Academy’s training is unlike any other program in its depth and comprehensive approach to Functional Medicine and positive psychology.
Mindd Health Coach Support Program
Mindd is proud to promote the FMCA 12-month coaching program. The first intake began in 2017 and participant reports have been exceptional. The next intake will be March 2019. For more information about the program, view the Mindd-FMCA information here.
Additional Benefits for Those Who Participate with Mindd Health
Mindd Foundation will provide ongoing support for participants and graduates of FMCA including;
- Promoting you in the Mindd Practitioner/Health Coach Directory
- Including you in Mindd support groups in your area
- Considering an application to start and run local support groups and Meetups
- Providing ongoing FMCA-Mindd webinars, materials and forums
- Distributing your contact details to local Functional and Integrative Medicine practitioners
- Helping you find teams of Integrative practitioners in your area
Mindd Health Coach Support Program Requirements
To ensure you are connected with the Mindd community and remain up-to-date with best practice in Integrative Healthcare and Functional Medicine, Mindd health coaches are required to:
- Receive an FMCA certificate following their 1-year course
- Attend the annual Mindd International Forum Practitioner Training
- Attend Mindd practitioner webinars (6 per annum)
We look forward to working with FMCA to build a strong network of Health Coaches to support Integrative practitioners in empowering families and communities to take charge of their health.
We look forward to supporting you to empower your friends, family and community to take charge of their health by riding the wave of Functional Medicine.
Mindd Health Coach Program Scholarships
Choose a career that empowers your community to take charge of their health
Mindd Health is pleased to announce our Health Coach Scholarship Program.
Tuition support is available for a limited number of places in the FMCA Health Coach Program