Live: April 5th to April 11th, 2021
Your mitochondria convert nutrients from cells into energy, giving them the ability to carry out various functions, like growth, metabolism and cellular reproduction.
When was the last time you paid attention to your mitochondrial health?
In high school science class, we learned that the mitochondria are the “powerhouse of the cell,” but it’s much more complex than that. The truth is, the majority of us are walking around with less than ideal mitochondrial health, leading to fatigue and chronic illness.
When you support your mitochondria, you could influence conditions such as:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Anxiety, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
- Cardiovascular disease/atherosclerosis
- Exercise intolerance and fatigue
- Fibromyalgia and myofascial pain
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease
- Sarcopenia (loss of muscle)
- Senescence (aging)
Own the Mitochondrial Summit expert advice today!
Access to these talks allows you to DOWNLOAD and WATCH them online
Our experts are here to teach you the cutting-edge science behind mitochondria and how they work within the body, as well as practical tips and tricks to help nourish, heal and restore your mitochondrial health!
Whether you’re battling chronic illness or want to enhance your performance, it’s vital to support your mitochondria!
EVERY PURCHASE includes:
- Unlimited access to all 37 audio/video expert talks
- Complimentary HealthMeans account to access your online purchase
- All downloadable PDF transcripts (& full transcripts eBook)
- Plus, expert bonus guides, books & programs!