The Microbiome Across the Lifecycle
Preconception, Pregnancy and Childhood
Leah Hechtman, ND and her team explore how infections interfere with the microbiome, how the microbiome protects at each stage, transference between mother and child, interplay of microbiome and immune system, damaging factors like food and medications and supportive measures of treatment.
- Part 1 & 2: Pre-Conception, Pregnancy & Childbirth | Leah Hechtman
- Part 3: Breastmilk Microbiome | Dawn Whitten
- Part 4: Infant Microbiology | Dr Leila Masson
- Part 5: Childhood Microbiology | Dr Elisa Song
- Part 6: Vaginal Microbiome | Jason Hawrelak