Brandon Brock Podcast on Functional Neurology
Functional Neurology and Nutrition is the subject of Brandon Brock’s Masterclass at the Mindd International Forum 2017. In this podcast he covers;
- What are the top three things that children are dealing with right now when it comes to proper development and health outside of third world countries?
- What are some signs that your child may exhibit that suggests a child may need to see a healthcare professional in order to get a diagnosis for a condition that could lead to treatment?
- What are some things that you can do from a dietary and lifestyle perspective to help a child develop appropriately from a neurological perspective, given there is no major illness, genetic disorder or other pathology
- What are some things that you can do from a nutritional or supplemental perspective to help a child develop appropriately from a neurological perspective, given there is no major illness, genetic disorder or other pathology?
- What are common medication classes used in childhood developmental disorders and what are the pros and the cons?
- What are some alternative practices being utilised that offer promising changes from an implementation perspective and may demonstrate efficacy as research and various controlled studies are performed
- What are important factors in education that will help the brain of a child develop symmetrically, appropriately and hopefully reach its genetic potential?
- What sports or athletic activities should parents or guardians be cautious of as it relates to protecting a child from having neurological compromises during development? What about using one’s head in soccer?
Dr Brandon Brock is a Certified Chiropractor, Family Nurse Practitioner and a functional neurology diplomate with multiple clinical interests, including functional integrative neurology, nutrition, wellness and general medicine. In Dallas, Texas he serves as a staff clinician at Cerebrum Health Centers and does work at Innovative Health and Wellness Group and Foundation Physicians Group.
Along with being a clinician, Dr Brock has a passion for lecturing and providing learners with didactic and academic skills in a way that is easy to digest, comprehend and utilise in a clinical setting. He has developed thousands of multidisciplinary hours of curriculum about neurology, nutrition, physical diagnosis, pharmacology, immunology, endocrinology, and this has impacted students of multiple educational and clinical backgrounds, including medical doctors, nurse practitioners, chiropractors and everything in between.