Mindd Foundation Volunteer Opportunities
The Mindd Foundation is deeply grateful to the many wonderful people who generously have and continue to lend their time and energy to help the foundation continue our mission.
It is our volunteer’s efforts and contributions that make our community richer!
The Mindd Foundation trains practitioners at the annual Mindd International Forum
The rise in childhood disease signals a need for preventative healthcare.
Mindd Foundation helps practitioners and patients discover and implement effective treatments. The Mindd Foundation trains practitioners at the annual Mindd International Forum that provides clinic-focused, evidence-based training in Nutritional & Environmental Medicine and Integrative Healthcare and preparing clinicians in the field, with knowledge on how to treat complex chronic illness and a broad variety of Pediatric conditions.
We educate the public via cutting-edge resources and research, through community projects and events.
By volunteering at Mindd and supporting our foundation, you have a hand in helping children and women struggling with chronic health, gain access to vital products and services.
How Can You Volunteer?
- Event Support – Offering support to the events and marketing team in the lead up to events. The lead up to the Mindd International Forum is a crucial time when we require ‘all hands on deck’. Duties vary from packing delegate bags, creating posters to answering the phone.
- Ongoing Admin Support – Duties include general office duties such as answering the phone and responding to email enquiries, updating the database, searching for current research and assisting with social media.
Admin experience is highly regarded however we can provide training, as long as you have the motivation and eagerness to be involved with our organisation as we strive to empower families and the lives of children and families across Australia.
If you are able to commit to a minimum of 1 day per week in the months leading up to the forum, as a thank you we will gift you with a FREE pass to the forum.
Who Can Volunteer?
If you have any skills that would be of benefit to our small, not for profit agency, we would love to hear from you. A health industry background and/or passion for Nutrition and Integrative Healthcare is highly desirable.
Current Employment Opportunities
Office Administrator/Customer Service – Volunteer
The Mindd Foundation is currently seeking an Office Administrator to assist the Mindd team from our Edgecliff office 1 day per week (days and hours can be flexible).
This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference in the integrative healthcare space.
- Manage the the general email inbox, answering enquiries and redirecting to appropriate team member
- Answering the phone
- General upkeep of the office
- Stationery order
- Assisting the Content Manager, Event Manager and Marketing Coordinator with administration duties as well a working on exciting and creative projects
- Computer savvy especially with Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Health industry background and/or passion for nutrition and integrative healthcare
Mindd Foundation Volunteer / Employment Application Form