Video On-Demand “Terms and Conditions”
Last updated: May 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing any mindd Video On-Demand bundle using https://educationhub.mindd.org/ operated by Mindd Foundation.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- All videos recorded via Mindd Foundation, which form ‘Video On-Demand’ bundles, remain the exclusive property of Mindd Foundation.
- All videos will be available for download for the purchaser to keep. Videos will be available via live stream whilst content remains available from Mindd Foundation.
- Content is for your own exclusive viewing and should not be distributed to a third party or broadcast without written permission.
- Information contained in the videos is for information purposes only and should not be take as medical advice.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us